At our first ICM class we were introduced to the platform (I really don’t know if platform would be the correct term, but anyways) that we are going to use for the semester: ps.j5.
I must say this “coding thing” is completely new to me, therefore it was quite challenging/scary at the beginning. But, with a little help from Shiffman’s tutorials, the entire process became much nicer and even a lot of fun.
At first this is what I got:
Based on this code:
But then, I thought, ok, let’s try doing something a little bit more interesting. And so I came up with this:
This is the sketch before adding colors:
The uploading to the blog part was a little trickier. I used Cyberduck (still don’t know exactly how to define it’s function) and after a few tries it worked! 🙂
Here is the link to the sketch: