The challenge: design an airplane seatback ordering system:
A PASSENGER SHOULD BE ABLE TO ORDER
- Soda (4 types), juice (2 types), coffee, tea water
- (and ice/no ice, can/no can, coffee w or w/o milk (whole or skim), sugar,)
- Sandwich (3 types)
- Salad (2 types)
- Dressing (4 types), mayo/mustard
- Snacks (4 types of chips) or nuts or fruit
- Dessert: cookies, yogurt (3 flavors)
Place their order: 3 payment options or cash
Cancel their order
Or signal not to be bothered.
My solution can be found here. I used proto.io to prototype it.
This is a pdf version of the prototype: protoio_Airplane_Menu
(When testing, pretend you want to buy a coke and a falafel salad)